- First of all, we invite you to register on our site, providing the mandatory data, including the Tax code or VAT number needed to issue the sales invoice.
- Add the products you wish to buy to the cart and proceed with the check out. If you are in possession of a VOUCHER enter it in the dedicated box on the first page. You will see that the total payable will be net of the discount you have benefited from.
- You will have the possibility to pay either by credit card or via PayPal, in both cases you will make your payments safely on platforms external to our site and totally protected by our partners. In no way, we will have access to or store your payment information.
- Once the payment has been made, we will send you the products and we will make sure that they arrive within and no later than 3 working days. We will also send you the code to track your package via email. Shipping is always free!
- In consideration of our commercial policy, we reserve the right not to process orders that do not comply with our commercial policy.
Right of withdrawal and return
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with d’Atri Eyewear, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days from the day of receipt of the products purchased.
- You will need to inform us of your wish to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract by email email@example.com; in the next 24 hours we will contact you to confirm the acceptance of the withdrawal.
- The only costs charged to you are the return of the purchased products, you will be refunded the full value of the product you bought and returned.
- We will refund you the full amount paid by you within 30 (thirty) days from receipt of the notice of withdrawal and of the goods sold intact (glasses, case, canvas cleaner glasses and shipping box). The return of the goods must however take place at the latest within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the goods.